#Kentwell’s Halloween Family Festival (including the School of Sorcery)-#
Sat 19 October to Sun 27 October
Open every day throughout half-term!
Brave your way through our Hallowsgate to a world of halloween fun, quests and challenges. Visit 7 activity zones across the Kentwell estate each with their own characters to meet, quests to complete or stories to discover:
- School of Sorcery: train to be a wizard to graduate from the Kentwell School of Sorcery
- Unfairground: try your hand at our games and watch a spooky magic show
- Halloweenies: fun and games for the littlest ghouls
- Fairy Garden: discover where the fairies live and train to be a fairy guardian
- Witches walk: brave your way down witches walk and help create some spells
- Werewood: watch out! werewolfs and dragons have been seen in these woods
- Haunted Hedge castle: get top scaring tips from our resident ghost and learn how to scare your parents!
This fun event takes approximately 3 hours to complete but feel free to stay as long as you want (timings given below are entry times - the times between which you can start your visit), so please arrive in good time for your little witches and wizards to get the most out of their visit! Please note, the event closes at 4.30pm.
Magic, Mystery, Enchantment and Fun designed for under 14 year olds.
PLEASE NOTE - FOR 'ADULT' TICKETS, BOOK AS '5 YEARS +' - THIS IS THE TICKET FOR EVERYONE OVER THE AGE OF 5!
On-line tickets will only be available to buy before 10am on the day of your visit. After that time, tickets will be available to buy at the Gift Shop, from 10.30am.