Online Ticket Booking
It is possible to buy tickets online for most events at Kentwell.
For Concerts and Theatre it is recommended to book in advance to ensure the performance and seat of your choice. Remaining tickets will be available on the gate.
For Re-Creations and General Opening Days, it is not essential to book. Tickets may be purchased at the gate on entry, however booking ahead is easier and quicker for you, and advance tickets are sold at a discounted rate.
Tickets vary according to the event, including when they are valid for, and if it is necessary to book. For all the information regarding a particular event, please visit the specific event page on our main website: http://www.kentwell.co.uk. From there you will be able to add tickets to your shopping cart.
Buying tickets on-line
Calendar gives all the events in a calendar form.
Upcoming Events lists the events coming up for the entire year in a table.
Re-Creations & General House Opening
- Tickets bought for these events are collected on entry. We do not post them out.
- On purchasing you will receive an email receipt with instructions. Bring this email or details of your booking (the name, address and transaction reference number) in order to collect you tickets.
- Please ensure you have booked the correct tickets before travelling, and contact us if there are problems with your booking.
- For Re-Creations and House, Gardens & Farm, tickets must be purchased prior to the day on which you intend to visit. You cannot purchase tickets in the morning and collect them the same afternoon.
- All tickets are non-refundable.
We hope you find it easy to buy tickets, if you have any problems or suggestions do not hesitate to Contact Us .
Open Air Entertainments
The above conditions for Re-Creations & General House Opening apply. However, please refer to the web pages for advance booking cut-off times on the day of the performance if available. Remaining tickets will be available on the gate. Navigate to the performance for which you wish to book using the Forthcoming Events or Calendar links.